Vacancies are announced in FBR Jobs 2020 – Federal Board of Revenue Government Jobs December 2020 on their Official Website for males & females with all forms of Qualifications. Candidates with the required Skills and Knowledge are Encouraged to Apply for the Positions, every individual has to follow the given procedure in the Post in order to apply for the latest FBR Jobs 2020 – Federal Board of Revenue Government Jobs – Pakistan
The Position for FBR Jobs 2020 – Federal Board of Revenue Government Jobs which is announced on 14th December includes:
- Upper Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
FBR Jobs 2020 – Federal Board of Revenue Government Jobs December 2020 Details:
|S.No||Positions||No. of Positions||Qualification|
|3||Upper Division Clerk||2||Intermediate.|
|4||Naib Qasid||5||Primary/ Middle|
How to Apply for FBR Jobs 2020 – Federal Board of Revenue Government Jobs December 2020:
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Test/ Interview.
- Please do not attach copies of academic certificates/degrees at the initial stage.
- The interested candidate should clearly mention the post applied for on the top left of the envelope.
- Eligible Government Servant should apply through proper channel.
- Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for the Test/Interview.
- All candidates applying for the above-mentioned post (s) shall be entitled to general upper age limit relaxation of 5 years in the maximum age limit in terms of relaxation of Upper Age Limit Rules, 1993.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the closing date will not be entertained. Appearing in the Test/Interview will not confer any right of appointment to any candidate under this advertisement.
- Interested candidates should submit their applications by post in the prescribed format with a recent photograph and a copy of CNIC within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement to Registrar, Adjudicating Authority Benami Transactions, Room No.561, FBR House, G-5, Islamabad. PID (1) 3066/20, Muhammad Kashif Ahmed, Registrar Phone: 051-9219215